The TweetReach API offers read-only programmatic access to some TweetReach Tracker data for customers subscribed to select TweetReach Pro Plans. The API is available to TweetReach Pro subscribers at the Plus or higher plan level.
Access to the TweetReach API is provided via secure HTTPS GET requests to the TweetReach API servers. Each request must provide an API Key for authentication. Responses with API data can be formatted in either JSON or XML.
- Quickstart - Start here to get up and running in no time
- Concepts - Learn more about how the TweetReach API works
- Terms of Service - TweetReach API policies and rules
- Trackers - Obtain a list of all Trackers associated with your account and their summary metrics
- Tracker - Get metrics for an individual tracker rolled in summary or rolled up by day, week or month
- Contributors - Obtain a list of Contributors involved in a particular Tracker including their summary metrics